Download and Install PUBG on PC!!, Yes it’s the time to play PUBG on your PC. PUBG is a mobile game which was released in 2017 and now it is available on PC also. You can download and install PUBG on PC and play it with the great graphics and with no resolution problem.
PUBG, PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is an online multiplayer battle royale game developed and published by PUBG Corporation, a subsidiary of South Korean video game company Bluehole.
Initial release date: March 23, 2017
Designer: Brendan Greene
Composer: Tom Salta
Composer: Tom Salta
Developers: PUBG Corporation, Bluehole
Did you know: “PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds” is the fifth-best-selling video game (50,000,000 units sold).
PUBG System Requirements for PC
Here’s what you need to run PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds on your PC. Most importantly Note: that these specs are slightly higher than they used to be: a Core i3-4340 has been bumped to a Core i5-4430, the former 6 GB RAM suggestion is now 8 GB, and instead of a GTX 660 the min spec now lists a GTX 960.
OS: 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
Processor: Intel Core i5-4430 / AMD FX-6300
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB / AMD Radeon R7 370 2GB
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 30 GB available space
Let’s dig into the old and new minimum specs a bit. The previously recommended Intel Core i3-4340 is a dual-core CPU from 2013, running at 3.6GHz. Battlegrounds can run on a lower-end CPU without four cores, at least for bare minimum performance. But our detailed performance analysis showed us that PUBG can be quite CPU limited, so that really is a minimum requirement. The new min spec of an Intel Core i5-4430 is more reasonable.
The old graphics requirement is similarly basic: the GTX 660 was released in 2012 and is hardly a powerful graphics card for modern games. Even at minimum settings, you may struggle to run Battlegrounds at 30 fps with one. The new GTX 960 minimum is again a little more honest if we’re not assuming ‘minimum’ means ‘hardly runs at 30 fps.
Download PUBG for PC
Download PUBG mobile game setup for PC right now from, just press the below button. It is about 9 MB file and the other part of the setup it will be downloaded when you open it.
Install PUBG on your PC
In this paragraph, I am going to teach you how to Install PUBG on your PC.
1. Open the downloaded file from the link I have given you up. Then click Install.
2. Select the location you want to install it then press Install.
3. Here is a quick installation the set-up, Wait for it.
4. Now you will see a Start button, press it.
5. Some of the data will be downloaded now. You can see the percentage of downloading below the page at the down of the app.
6. The downloading will be complete. Just wait that it should download all the needy file data. It is the last downloading step for the PUBG.
Install PUBG for PC
7. When the downloading has finished up then it will be installed automatically on your PC with the app. Wait that it should complete the installation.
8. When the game has launched, you can watch a border on the left side of the screen. It is like a guidebook for playing PUBG on your PC. There is the basic guidance for playing the game to start it.
9. Now select the resolution to play. Choose a resolution that must work on your PC. Basically, choose HD 1080 P, Then save it.
10. The game will start in some few minutes wait till the time.
11. Mark both squares that are located down to the app, Then login it with your Facebook account or Twitter account.