Here I have shown you guys the best way to reset Samsung Galaxy S10 password in a very easy mood step by step. Just follow the below article to reset your Galaxy S10 password in just some minutes.
People are having some problems with resetting Samsung Galaxy S10 password, Because you can not restart the mobile phone without having the passcode, So due to that you can’t just restart the phone. Here in this article, I have shown you guys how to restart Samsung Galaxy S10 by force to continue the data factory reset. Just follow the article step by step to complete the data factory reset.
Android Operating System Info of Samsung galaxy s10
Samsung Galaxy S10 is a new smartphone version of the Android Operating system, And I have given you guys some information about the Android Operating System below.
Android is a mobile operating system developed by Google. It is based on a modified version of the Linux kernel and other open-source software and is designed primarily for touchscreen mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets.
License: Apache License 2.0; GNU GPL v2 for the Linux kernel modifications;
Initial release date: September 23, 2008
Platforms: 32- and 64-bit ARM, x86 and x86-64
Developer: Google, Open Handset Alliance
Latest release: 9.0 “Pie” / August 6, 2018; 10 months ago
Written in: Java, C, C++, XML, Assembly language, Python, Shell script, Go, Make, D
Samsung Galaxy S10 Info:
Samsung Galaxy S10 is a new model of smartphone in Android bazaar, and here is some more information about it.
Announced: February 2019
Released: March 2019
Size: 1.6 inches
Resolution: 1440 x 3040 pixels
CPU: Octa-core (2×2.73 GHz Mongoose M4 & 2×2.31 GHz Cortex-A75 & 4×1.95 GHz Cortex-A55) – EMEA/LATAM
Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3×2.41 GHz Kryo 485 & 4×1.78 GHz Kryo 485) – USA/China
GPU: Mali-G76 MP12 – EMEA/LATAM
Adreno 640 – USA/China
Reset Samsung Galaxy S10 Password With Force Restart
Reset your Samsung Galaxy S10 Password by following these below easy steps and you can reset it in just moments.
1. To do force restart you must press the volume down and power button together for 10 seconds.
2. Now when the screen gets off, Press the Volume Up, Power Button and Bixby Button together till the data factory reset menu comes on the screen.
Note: Use the Volume button to move up and down in the data factory reset menu, and use the power button to select the options.
3. Go on the Wipe Data/Factory Reset and press the power button to enter.
4. To confirm it press the yes button.
Note: Wait until the Data factory reset should be done and the smartphone will be restart automaticly.
5. When the Data Factory Reset has done completely, Then this time select Reboot System Now to reboot the mobile phone.
6. Rebooting the mobile phone will get some minutes When it completes your smartphone will be restart automaticly and then it will be renewed. Fill up the settings and change the password without having the old password of your mobile phone.
7. Now just enjoy your smartphone and don’t worry if you forget the passcode of your mobile.
Before You Go:
This article was about how to reset your Samsung galaxy s10 password with force restart. Also, this article and others like it were created to help you, it would be nice if we had your feedback to see how well or how bad we did with this tutorial. So go ahead and share in the comments.
suggestion for you: